Lexan Margard Polycarbonate Sheet
|Lexan Margard sheet has a proprietary hard surface coating, on one or two sides, which provides a high level of resistance to abrasion and weathering.|
Lexan Margard sheet has a proprietary hard surface coating, on one or two sides, which provides a high level of resistance to abrasion and weathering. The product is backed by a 10 year warranty against loss of light transmission and coating failure and a 10 year limited warranty against breakage.
Why Choose Margard?
• Excellent optical clarity
• Extremely High Impact resistance – 250 times the impact resistance of glass.
• High abrasion resistance – ideal for applications where frequent contact is likely.
• High weather performance – The surface coating enhances protection against performance losses and yellowing caused by exposure to UV radiation and sunlight.
• Chemical resistance – Lexan Margard has a high resistance to many chemicals such as cleaning fluids, paints and adhesives.
• Anti Vandal Glazing – An ideal solution in areas where there may be a risk of vandalism. The unique coating resists graffiti, enabling easy restoration to a ‘good as new’ condition. It minimizes the risk of costly re-glazing and allows frequent cleaning or removal of graffiti without causing damage.
• Bus Shelters
• Saw Cutting
• Heat Bending
• Cold Formable
• Adhesive bonding
• Mechanical bonding
• Wet and dry sanding